July's Mobile Food Pantry will be held on Thursday, July 5, due to the holiday.
MOBILE FOOD PANTRY
FREE FRESH FOOD
First Wednesday of each month at 4:00 pm.
March 7 (@ Bridgman City Fire Dept.)
July 5 (Thursday)
In case of bad weather, the mobile pantry will be held at the Bridgman City Fire Department (downtown).
Need to meet federal poverty guidelines.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Our High Impacts Students (7th-12th grade) are ready to enjoy great food and fun with friends at the beach! Drop off and pick up at the church. Questions to Lori Volstorf (426.1553).
We are looking for people to represent Woodland Shores through a community outreach opportunity in downtown Bridgman on June 29, July 27, and August 31. A table will be set up from 5:00-9:00 pm. We would love to have volunteers sign up for two-hour shifts. Contact Lori Volstorf (426.1553 or email@example.com).
WOMEN’S CRAFT-A-THON – JUNE 22-23
Join an enthusiastic group of stampers…crafters…card makers…quilters…and scrapbookers for hours of fun with dozens of friends.
Friday, 9:00 am-9:00 pm
Saturday, 9:00 am-6:00 pm
Come-and-go, or stay as long as you like. Only $10.
(High School grads and older please.)
We’ll have lunch at the church at noon. Meet in the café area outside the kitchen. We’ll leave for the game about 12:30 pm. Game time is 2:05 pm and we will be returning around 5:00 pm. Tickets are $14.50 each. Sign up in the Fellowship Hall or with Annette Mangold (362.5317) by June 1.
Ladies of all ages, join us for a night of God’s Word, worship, fellowship, and fun as we grow together in this garden called life! Sign up in the Fellowship Hall to let us know you’re coming.
We will be collecting donations for the Awana Store.
dress up accessories (like purses and earrings)
balls (bouncy, sticky, etc)
fun water bottles
YOUTH MISSION TRIP FUNDRAISER
APRIL 15 – 12:15 PM
· Are you famous for your soup or chili? Then we need you! One winner for soup and one for chili.
· If you don’t cook, come and eat. Vote for your favorite soup or chili ($1 per vote).
· Sign up at the Welcome Center to enter the cook-off or to let us know that you are coming to eat.
· Can you do yardwork, cook, paint, sew, babysit, etc.? Then we need you to donate your service!
· We also need items for the Silent Auction.
· If you are able to donate an item or a service, please sign up at the Welcome Center.
All proceeds go toward the youth summer mission trip to Eagle Village in Hersey, Michigan. Questions to Lori Volstorf (426.1553).